At our free workshop, you will learn:
- Easy, proven methods to avoid Probate Court (probate is expensive and time-consuming).
- Steps to protect your children's inheritance and ensure a smooth transition.
- Whether you need a Living Trust in your personal and financial circumstances.
- The legal and tax problems of owning your house as “joint tenants” with your children.
- Steps to protect your house from your children's creditors and lawsuits.
- Simple ways to control WHEN and HOW your children inherits your house.
At our free workshop, our attorneys will give you step-by-step advice to avoid probate and protect your most valuable asset -- your home.
"Why Should I Avoid Probate Court?" As a homeowner in American Canyon, Probate Court could cost your family members a lot of money to stay in the home after your passing. The government will not educate you on how to avoid probate, so we will.
SEATS ARE LIMITED, SO ADVANCE REGISTERATION IS NEEDED:
When you pass away in California, your family must go to Probate Court to assume ownership of your home and financial assets. Probate is a long, expensive legal process that you want to avoid before it is too late.
The cost of Probate Court is set by law and is based on how much your assets are worth. So if your home is worth $500,000 when you pass away, your family could be forced to pay $25,000 in Probate Court. If the home's value and your assets are higher, probate increases proportionately!
Probate Court costs must be paid in order to gain ownership, so your kids could be forced to sell your home if they cannot afford to pay the probate costs.
Probate can be avoided with advance planning!
At our workshop, the Celaya Law team will show you how to use a Living Trust to pay NOTHING in Probate Court.
Refreshments are served.
CALL 707-492-3112 or email Robin@celayalaw.com