Our goal is to introduce and highlight American Canyon High School to our community and business leaders in order to build a better understanding of the value of programs to American Canyon as a whole.
There is a $25 cost that is due upon your arrival to the tour. Cash and check (made to ACHS) are acceptable. The cost covers lunch that is provided by the Culinary Club!
Highlights of the Community Learning Walk include:
- Provided by our Culinary Club
- One to one with student & administrators
- History of campus (bond, opening, the beginning)
- Unique features (LED certified, solar field, auto lights/water, cameras, tech, e-books, Napa Valley College classrooms, garden, wellness center)
- Classroom observations (CTE Class, AP classes, Digital Media classroom, Humanities classroom)